Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

My baby is 2! The last two years have flown by! I have a very active toddler now. He talks up a storm and keeps us hopping. Here are his first two years in pictures.

Meeting Aidan and Lilly in the hospital.


Those first teeth!

One year old sillies!


14 months.



21 months.



How he looks after EVERY meal!

Fun things he says:

That cute! (when looking at himself in the mirror)
Puppy! (in a very high pitch)
Stay. Stay. (to the dog)
Two. Three. Jump! (He dislikes the number 1 and refuses to say it. Then he jumps off of what ever furniture he is on.)
My dink! (When he wants his cup)

I love this boy more than I can say! He snuggles, he makes me laugh, and he keeps me on my toes. He loves his big brother and sister and we just can't get enough of him.

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment