Saturday, March 31, 2012

Big News!

A few days after my last post, on Thanksgiving day, we found out we were expecting baby number three!! He is due at the beginning of August.We have all been very excited, but I have also been VERY VERY sick! I was not this sick with my first two kids.

After we made it through the holidays and our musical in January, I spent the next 8 weeks in a recliner. Aidan sat with me to do math and grammar, but that is all I could handle. I sent him to do reading on his own every day, but we put history and science on hold. I still had to teach my dance classes, so I used all my energy to get dressed and then did a lot of teaching from my chair. I was miserable!

I am feeling much better now and we have slowly added things back into our day. We managed to get pretty far ahead in math and grammar, so now we are focusing more on catching up on history. Aidan says we can do history during his summer vacation because it is fun and not like school. He is so funny, but I do want to get caught up and finish it by the end of May. I really need the summer to get ready for baby brother.
Baby Boy Morris, due August 2012!

1 comment: