Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I thought I was so on top of things today! I got up at 7:30 AM...that NEVER happens unless I am going somewhere...But in my PJs I sat at the table and worked for 2 hours! I got my recital handbook, a rehearsal schedule, picture schedule, two handouts, planned our performance for the Festival of the Arts, and a few other things!

Next, I went to the chiropractor, Sam's, the studio, redid the rehearsal schedule and watched a movie with my kids.  I was in great shape for the day...then I get a call that my office assistant was in labor!  Yeah for her, bad for me. I had planned for her to put the recital packets together and print all the notes while I choreographed.  Oh, well!  At least I had plenty of time to get my packets together!

Let's see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment